For the student activities professional that wants to build community and improve student well-being in a playful way.
It's been a challenging last few years and the impact on campus culture and student connections has been huge. Creating space where students want to show up and get involved is more important than ever. We can help.
Our programs and workshops bring a fresh, energizing way to:
- Build community: Students look up, reach out, and connect with each other as they flip, balance, and toss Flop Balls on the backs of their hands.
- Develop leaders: Our Flop-osophy provides an opportunity to practice and apply strategies for developing self-literacy and leading with empathy.
- Improve well-being: Students leave with a fun, new brain & body break. And strategies for dealing with failure and the little stresses of life.
Let us customize your event with:
- Comedy Juggling Experience: a performance made up of various student competitions facilitated on stage by comedy juggler Paul Miller
- Interactive Keynote: Students will shift mindsets and not sweat the flops as they apply and practice our strategies for thriving in uncertainty.
- Leadership & Well-being Workshops: Learning happens by doing. Students engage in Flop Ball exercises to embody important leadership lessons and how to reframe stress.
- Kinetic Play Stations: Reinvigorate minds, bodies, and connections. We bring a table full of Flop Balls and other Flopables to engage and energize students. Flop Balls make excellent brain and body breaks during high stress times.
- Custom Flop Ball: Participants leave our programs with a Flop Ball to continue integrating it as a brain and body break.
Custom Flop Balls
Choose your colors and add your graphic to keep your school, club, or message top-of-mind and back-of-hand.
Custom Flop Ball Pricing
100-249 Flop Balls......$3.50 ea.
250-499 Flop Balls......$3.25 ea.
500-999 Flop Balls......$3.15 ea.
1000+ Flop Balls.........$3.00 ea.
+ shipping ($20/150 FlopBalls)
"FLOP balls have been sighted in the classrooms and conference rooms! Students who missed the session have come to claim their FLOP balls. And my first pass through the reflections revealed some deep learning took place. Thank you for delivering a great program."
Sarah Egan Warren, Technical Communication Specialist, NC State Institute for Advanced Analytics
"Thank you again for such a great interactive session with our students. The whole session flowed so well and I could see over a short period of time how our students were resonating with the activities. Well done! I wouldn't change anything."
Nance Lucas, Executive Director, Center for the Advancement of Well-Being, George Mason University