- Watch: Videos introducing some of the toys and demonstrating how they are used
- Build: Do-It-Yourself instructional videos
- Play: Activities encouraging families to use the site, visit their library, and have fun together.
- Adults: Activities for programmers like you. Ideas are broken down into passive programs such as a Skill Toy Bingo card, and active group activities such as a World Map Mural and 21st Century Hieroglyphs.
- Other: Original drawings and photographs of the skill toys, categories of toys to help visitors see connections between various toys, and ideas for skill based play with everyday objects.
We are so excited to have all of this in one easy to navigate site. We originally created this for the summer reading program, but now realize that it serves as a year-round resource for libraries, schools, afterschool programs, and summer camps. Explore FlowCircusKids.com and see how you can use the resource to enhance your programs. Feel free to share it with your families, colleagues, and listservs.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments about the site.
Skill Toys from Around the World: Engaging hands-on workshop that introduces tweens/teens to 5 different skill toys. Workshop is fast paced as participants move through stations to try their hands at each. Ages: 10+ Group Size: up to 2560 minute workshop: Normally only book with a performance, but will book alone. $200 (normally $250)90 minute workshop: Includes a 15 minute performance & more time playing. $350 (normally $425)
We are continually adding new tours to this schedule so feel free to contact us about setting up a tour in your area. To book a Flow Circus performance/workshop or schedule a tour in your region, contact Dawn at email@example.com or (919) 604-3462.